Lagercrantz Group Interim Report 2011/12 Q3
1 April–31 December 2011 (9 months)
- Net revenue for the first nine months of the year increased by 13 percent to MSEK 1,663 (1,478).
- Operating profit increased by 29 percent to MSEK 132 (102). The operating margin was 7.9 percent (6.9).
- Profit after finance items increased to MSEK 123 (98). The outcome means the up to now highest profit for the most recent twelve-month period – MSEK 162.
- Profit after taxes increased by 25 percent to MSEK 91 (73), equivalent to earnings per share of SEK 4.10 (3.32). For the most recent twelve-month period, earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 5.36.
- Cash flow from operating activities increased to MSEK 102 (77).
- The return on equity was 21 percent (17) for the most recent twelve-month period and the equity ratio stood at 45 percent (44) at the end of the period.
- An election committee has been appointed in accordance with the resolution of the 2011 Annual General Meeting.
1 October–31 December 2011 (third quarter)
- Net revenue for the third quarter increased by 7 percent to MSEK 569 (530).
- Operating profit increased by 2 percent to MSEK 42 (41). The operating margin was 7.4 percent (7.7).
- The company Vendig AB has been acquired and is included beginning with November.
Lagercrantz Group AB (publ)
The following files are available for download: